Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How i started in this world.

Ndandalo, Kyela in Mbeya Region is where my life started as Tunsubilege Brown Sandube *my mother) brought me in this world. George Jubeck Mwakyusa is my father.
I started my Primary education at Ndandalo primary school 1994 and completed my primary education in 2000.
In 2001 i joined Kyela secondary school for my Secondary studies where i graduated my certificate in 2004, there after managed to pass in my PCB combination studies and joined Ndanda High School for the Advanced certificate of secondary studies for two years, from 2005 to 2007.
After graduating at Ndanda high school, on may 2007 i joined Teaching Induction course that was conducted by the government to cover the shortage of teachers in the country, i was selected to take my induction course for four weeks at Msasani Teacher's college at Tukuyu.On june the same year i started my first Employment from the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training allocated at Iwiji secondary school aT Rural mbeya district. Two months later i decided to join Muhimbili University for my first medical degree, until this time am student at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment